What is Virtual Reality (VR)?
Virtual Reality (VR) delivers a fully immersive experience for product demonstrations with the goal of turning passive curiosity into qualified sales leads. The worlds we build with Interactive 3D are paired with VR headsets, transporting your audience into the heart of your product demonstration.
Virtual Reality (VR) Adds Value
Trade shows are busy, loud and overwhelming. Everyone and everything fights for the attendees’ attention; the ability to generate excitement, curiosity and buzz on the trade show floor helps drive attendees into the booth and makes explaining your products features and benefits memorable. VR provides one of the best ways to deliver impactful experiences.
Glass Slate Digital and CEI are the Virtual Reality (VR) Experts
We build creative, engaging, analytics driven experiences that combine interactive VR software with physical exhibit and trade show booth construction.
Through the mixture of software, hardware and physical build environments we create brand evangelists (qualified leads) out of event attendees.
We meet with you to brainstorm and create the best possible VR experience for you and your customers. This experience needs to be memorable, allowing the user to interact with your product or service, learn its features and benefits, and have fun in the process. We approach every VR project with one goal in mind: creating qualified sales leads.
As you plan to incorporate VR into you next tradeshow or event, remember that it is important to do pre-show marketing and prepare a plan afterwards to help prospects further convert into real opportunities.
Features & Benefits We Provide
- Virtual Reality experiences are built using a PC and the HTC Vive Headset
- Send attendees home with a custom branded Google Cardboard VR Goggles where users can download the app from both iOS and Android App Stores
- View insightful analytics to learn how its being used for improving the overall experience
- Get bigger results from a smaller footprint by increasing your “leads per square foot” through smart booth design and the integration of technology
- Allow prospects to emotional experience your product and deeper interaction with brand