What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented reality (AR) is a live view of a physical, real-world object or environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, videos, and graphics. Augmented Reality uses the camera on mobile devices to composite 3D objects into the real world when viewed from within the applications (apps) we create.
Augmented Reality (AR) Adds Value
Do you have a product who’s value goes further than skin deep and requires a deeper dive into the finer details and advanced engineering? Make those details come to life through the use of Augmented Reality technology, to visualize these benefits and details. Through these interactive sales tools, prospects get to engage with your product in a much more immersive way.
Glass Slate Digital and CEI are the Experts in Augmented Reality (AR)
We understand that our B2B customers need to create an experience in order to help generate sales and brand awareness, and that is our primary focus.
Augmented Reality allows us to take advantage of the apps we create using our video game engine when doing Interactive 3D and add an additional element of interaction. You are able to leverage existing investments from Interactive 3D presentations or Virtual Reality (VR) presentations and use those assets in Augmented Reality.
Features & Benefits We Provide
- Augmented Reality experiences are built utilizing the Unity game engine
- We provide all application development in-house
- All AR apps are cross-platform and scalable across your entire sales team
- Turn any object or graphic into an Augmented Reality experience
- Allow prospects to interact with your product, no matter the sales environment
- You can leverage past investments in 3D projects in creation of AR experiences